UPSC COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES EXAMINATION (I) 2018 for Various Vacancies in Indian military academy, Indian naval academy, Air Force Academy and Officers coaching Academy through Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2018 (Including SSC women (Non-Technical) Course).
How To Apply : Online
Candidates are required to apply online by using below website in brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form.
Total Number of vacancy: 414
|Indian Military Academy||100|
|Indian Naval Academy||45|
|Air Force Academy||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy(MEN)||225|
|Officers’ Training Academy||12|
CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY:
- Nationality: A candidate must be unmarried and must either be:
- a Citizen of India
- a subject of Bhutan
- a subject of Nepal
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
Age Limits :
- For IMA—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1995 and not later than 1st January, 2000 only are eligible
- For Indian Naval Academy—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1995 and not later than 1st January, 2000 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy— 20 to 24 years as on 1st January, 2019 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1995 and not later than 1st January, 1999 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd January, 1993 and not later than 1st January, 1999) only are eligible
- For Officers’ Training Academy—(SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1994 and not later than 1st January, 2000 only are eligible
- For Officers’ Training Academy—(SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1994 and not later than 1st January, 2000.
Educational Qualifications :
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy— Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
HOW TO APPLY :
Candidates are required to apply Online using the below link Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the website.
START DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS: 08th November, 2017
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS: 4th December, 2017 till 6:00 PM