- 1 UP Scholarship Status Online Form 2017-18
- 1.1 Scholarships Offered by UP Government
- 1.2 UP Scholarship Form 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Documents Required For UP Scholarship Online Form:
UP Scholarship Status Online Form 2017-18
It through this social welfare by the Government of Uttar Pradesh that millions of students from economic and socially backward groups are being benefited every year. UP Scholarship latest news is that it is open for registrations and is also open to students from other states but subjected to applicable criteria.
Scholarships Offered by UP Government
Under the scheme of UP scholarship run by the government aid, there are three categories of scholarship:
- Pre-Matric (Class 9-10)
- Post-Matric (Class 11-12)
- Post-Matric (Other than Class 11-12)- Dashmottar
UP Scholarship Form 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria
Pre-matric scholarship scheme covers students of Class 9 and Class 10. The following are the eligibility criteria for Pre-matric scholarship scheme:
- For Class-9: Candidates must have appeared in the class 8 exam and enrolled in class 9
- For Class-10: Candidates must have appeared in the class 9 exam and enrolled in class 10
Post-matric scholarship scheme covers students of Class 11 and Class 12. The following are the eligibility criteria for Post-matric scholarship scheme:
- For Class-11: Candidates must have appeared in the class 10 exam and enrolled in Class 11
- For Class-12: Candidates must have appeared in the class 11 exam and enrolled in Class 12
Post-matric scholarship scheme- Dashmottar covers students who want to pursue higher level studies such as UG, PG. The following are the eligibility criteria for Post-matric scholarship scheme- Dashmottar:
- Admitted to any recognised UG / PG / Diploma / Certificate examination course.
- The State government has divided a total of 575 courses into 4 groups. The students are free to choose any course from this list.
Common eligibility criteria for all types of UP scholarship scheme.
- Students belonging to any category- General, SC, ST, OBC, and minorities can apply provided they fulfill the annual family income criteria.
- Other State students can also apply.
Documents Required For UP Scholarship Online Form:
The below given are minimum of documents required to avail UP Scholarship.
- Birth Certificate
- Address Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Relevant College / School Certificates
At the time of online registration of UP scholarship form, fresh candidates are required to furnish the following details :
- Qualifying exam mark sheet of the previous term
- Banking details
- Scanned copy of passport sized photos.
The renewal candidates shall only require furnishing their last year Registration number on UP Scholarship renewal section page.
Apply Online For UP Scholarship:
The below given are steps to apply online for availing UP Scholarship 2017-18.
- Visit the official webpage: http://scholarship.up.nic.in .No other website shall provide access to online form for availing scholarship.
- Adequate time must be taken to read all the instructions before filling up the form.
- Once you submit the registration form, you will get a registration ID number.
- Note this registration ID number till the end.
- Now with the registration ID number, again visit http://scholarship.up.nic.in and fill in detailed information such as uploading photo, and other details in time bound manner.
- Make sure to take printout after completely filling and submitting the form.
To check the status of your UP Scholarship form online
- At the official page: http://scholarship.up.nic.in , find Status tab from the top menu bar.
- Check for Application status for the required year.
- Now enter your registration number in the given box and press Submit.
UP Scholarship Form Status:
|Schemes||Registrations||Form Filled||Forwarded By College|
List Of Blacklisted Institutions
The Government of UP has blacklisted the following institutions until further orders. This means students from the below given institutions shall be denied UP Scholarship.
|Hathras||CHAUDHARY BABULAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT|
|Meerut||EXCELLENCE COLLEGE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES SHASTRI NAGAR MEERUT|
|Baghpat||SHRI KRISHANA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING and TECH. SINGHWALI AHIR|