Are you doing 9 to 5 Job?
“How you track your details pending leave, Every working person keep track their details of pending leave, View salary slip, pension details”
Most of every small/large company have their portal where employees can view details.
But what if you are Indian government employee?
“What If you are an SBI employee?”
If you are an SBI employee or if you’re interested to know about how SBI portal.
Then, Here is the completed guide to SBI Portal.
SBI HRMS is also known as SBI Human Resource Management Solutions. State bank of India has developed HRMS SBI portal for their employees in which employees can see their personal details.
In this article, we are going to tell about online SBI Online hrms portal, please read till the end to know about the online SBI portal, steps to HRMS SBI Portal login and how to access the portal.
Who Can Access HRMS SBI Portal :
This portal available and accessible only for State bank of India employees. SBI hrms portal is developed only for SBI staff to make their work more easily.
All over India’s SBI employee scan use this SBI hrms website or can use SBI hrms mobile to apply 4 in 1 reimbursement request, Apply leave and Tour, Approve Leave and Tour and view their salary slip.
Now its very easy to SBI employees to check and download there salary slip using online SBI portal, they don’t have to stand in front of there manager requests them for leave.
After online hrms login they can apply for leave and tour and in the same way, manager can approve their team members leave using this portal. The good thing is any sbi employees can apply for leave or manager can approve the leave using sbi hrms mobile application.
SBI HRMS Portal Details:
- View Salary Pay Slip: Every month SBI employees can check and download their salary slip using sbi hrms. login sbi hrms and go to salary slip section to check your salary slip
- View sbi hrms Pension Pay Slip: SBI employees can see their pension pay slip using sbi pension portal.
- Apply for sbi hrms 4 in 1 reimbursement request: SBI employees can request for reimbursement using this portal.
- Check sbi hrms pension Plan and slip: They can check their available pension plans after successful login into the portal.
To view pension-slip and upload Investment Declaration Form, internet site address is https://www.sbi.co.in/sbipension/user.htm or https://hrms.onlinesbi.com/irj/portal
- Check active or close Loan Status: You can Check pending loan amount and closed load amount status using this portal.
- Apply for Nomination of PF: You can Fill the online nomination form to add the nominee.
- SBI Holiday Dates schedule: Check upcoming SBI holiday date using this portal so you can plan your tour with your family.
- Check Account Balance of State bank of India : Now you don’t need to open visit your nearest ATM to check your bank balance or don’t need to login in net banking or phone banking you can easily check your balance using this portal and can do many more things along with this.
- View Account Statement and Transactions: You can check your transactions where you had to spend money and can check your account statement easily with this SBI HRMS portal.
Types of SBI HRMS Login:
- SBI HRMS SAP Login
- SBI HRMS IRJ Login
ONLINE SBI HRMS IRJ PORTAL LOGIN:
To online sbi hrms irj portal login please open the official website https://hrms.onlinesbi.com/irj/portal and access SBI HRMS portal.
To login in sbi hrms portal you need user id and password. please keep save your user id and password in protected place and keep your password strong.
You can open hrms.onlinesbi.com on your laptop, desktop, mobile, iPad all device are compatible with the stank bank of India HRMS portal. SBI has developed user-friendly SBI hrms irj portal to access on any device.
STEP 1 : The first step you have to do is open the SBI HTMS IRJ portal link in your browser https://hrms.onlinesbi.com/irj/portal..
STEP 2: Once the page fully loaded into your browser please click on login button. Once you click on the login button you will see a screen similar to below image.
In above step, SBI portal will ask you two questions read the question and click on the correct answer. Once you select both correct answers you will be redirected to login page.
STEP 3: In this screen, you have to enter your user id and password and click on login button.
STEP 4: You are now successfully logged into your account and can access above mentioned SBI HRMS features.
SBI HRMS SAP PORTAL LOGIN:
State Bank of an Asian country (SBI), has present a software package is known as SAP (System Analyze and Programming wick lung). sap portal sbi hrms produced by All the Capital Management Departments, Enterprise Resource coming up with known as ERP like virtual classrooms; sbi e-learning, performance, and property management are going to be monitored.
HRMS SAP based mostly portal is used to induce needed reports very much like monetary and human resources beneath state bank of India.
How to login into on HRMS SBI Mobile App:
Go to play store on your smartphone and search for ‘My HRMS’ and install the hrms sbi app.
once you open the application, please click on MY HRMS after clicking you have to enter your correct User ID and Password and click on hrms login button. By using SBI Mobile App, you can access the services on your mobile.