- 1 MP Scholarship Portal 2.0
- 2 MP scholarship Description
- 3 Eligibility for the Scholarship
- 4 MP scholarship registration Procedure
- 5 How to Apply for MP scholarship portal
- 6 Conclusion
MP Scholarship Portal 2.0
The State Government of Madhya Pradesh also known as Madhya Pradesh government or locally as known State Government, is the highest governing authority of the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh and it has 51 districts. It contains an executive, led by the Governor of Madhya Pradesh, a judiciary, and a legislative branch.
MP government invited Application for a scholarship funded by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. The scholarship is mainly for the candidates of ST, SC, OBC and minority group.
This scholarship is offered to give economic help to applicants who financially poor and inquiring support to get a higher education.
MP scholarship Description
The scholarship is for the students of standard 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th and bachelor’s degree.
the subject offered by the university will award in university.
Reservation: 30% reservation for Girls.
: The applicant who is getting admission in a bachelor course will get a scholarship of INR 10,000 per annum whereas the postgraduate candidate will get INR 20,000 per annum.
State of residence:
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Madhya Pradesh – India
The candidates who fulfill the following criteria can apply for MP scholarship 2017-2018:
- The income of the family, the candidates, belongs to, must not be more than 2 lakh rupees.
- The applicant those are applying for this scholarship must keep this line in their mind that, 40% of scholarship is reserved only for girls to promote girls education.
- The applicant must not apply for any other scholarship. If candidates are availing any other scholarship, then his MP Scholarship Application will be canceled.
MP scholarship registration Procedure
Documents Required for MP scholarship portal:
All the candidates who are applying for MP scholarship form must keep the following documents at the time of filling MP Scholarship 2017-18.
- Attested photocopies of documents
- Recent passport size photograph
- Resident proof
- Passport size photographs
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate of parents
How to Apply for MP scholarship portal
The Applicants those are interested in applying can fill the application form for getting a scholarship by using online method. For online method application process, the candidates have to follow the following steps given below.
Step 1: Applicants have to visit the first official portal of MP Scholarship from the link given below
Step 2: After that, locate tab of Registration and click on it and fill all the required details for registration correctly and carefully. Any wrong information may lead to cancellation of an application form.
Step 3: Fill the form carefully, and submit it.
Step 4: After submitting download the form and take the print out of application form of MP Scholarship form 2017-18.
It is all about MP scholarship portal. We hope you find all details regarding the MP Scholarships like Online Application forms, Name list, Application Forms Status, Eligibility Criteria, dates, terms & Conditions. If you have any doubt, you can leave your comment in the comment section below. Thank you!