LIC AAO Recruitment 2018 :
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC ) is proudly the largest insurance state-owned company in India. It is headquartered in Mumbai, and as any public institution, LIC online conducts a national-level competitive exam for the post of its Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)- Generalist. The below summary shall give the aspirants a broad outlook of LIC AAO examination.
Refer the official website: https://www.licindia.in/Bottom-Links/careers for detailed information (For latest government jobs please click here).
Vacancy Details Of LIC AAO 2018 :
LIC is soon expected to begin LIC AAO recruitment for the year 2018. According to the market speculations, the total estimated number of vacancies for the year 2018 may go up to 650 seats with General- 349 seats, SC-106 seats, ST-53 seats, OBC-192 seats.
Tuned to the seventh pay scale commission, the salary package for the Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) is Rs. 17240- 840(14) –29000– 910(4) –32640 along with other applicable allowances.
Eligibility Criteria For LIC AAO 2018 :
The eligibility for this LIC recruitment is same as that of any national-level government competitive examination. The only difference is the following criteria:
- The candidates must have a good knowledge of the local language of the respective region.
- Candidates must be aged between 21-30 years. Suitable age relaxation in the upper age limit is in the range of 3 years to 15 years as per the reservation group.
Selection and Exam Pattern of LIC AAO 2018 :
Just like any other national-level competitive bank, LIC AAO 2018 exam has a fixed selection pattern divided into four stages- Online Written Exam, Interview, Medical Examination, Document Verification.
The lic Online Written Exam is divided into five sections as shown in the table below:
|Subject||Number of Questions|
The total duration of lic aao exam is 120 minutes with a total of 300 lic aao marks. Negative markings are as applicable.
LIC AAO apply online charges: To apply lic online exam charges is Rs. 600 for General Category candidates and Rs. 100 for OBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates.
You can pay lic online payment for exam charges.
Syllabus For LIC AAO 2018 Examination :
As the lic Online Written lic aao Exam divided into five sections, the syllabus for the same is:
- Logical Reasoning: Input-Output Inequalities, Linear Seating, Arrangement Syllogisms, Arrangement Circular Seating, Venn Diagrams, Coding & Decoding, Number Series, Miscellaneous.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Number Series, Data Interpretation, Simplification and Approximation, Data Sufficiency, Average, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Arithmetic Aptitude, Time & Work, Percentage, Time & Speed, Profit & Lost, PieChart, Menstruation Geometry.
- Basic English Language: Vocabulary: Word formation, Synonyms, Antonyms, and sentence correction.Spelling: Phrases, Grammar and Idioms.Comprehension: Error detection, Theme detection, Passage Correction, Deriving conclusions, Passage completion, and Sentence correction.
- General Knowledge: Indian economy International Economy, Awards & Honors Sports, UNO, Marketing, Indian constitution, Finance, Agriculture, History of Banking, Banking Terms, countries/currencies, lic aao books & Their Authors, Fiscal-Monetary Policies, etc.
- Computer Knowledge: Internet, Microsoft Office, Computer Basics, Operating Systems, Cyber Security, Memory, Computer Architecture, Networking, Computer Software Computer, Microsoft Windows, Input and Output Devices, Data Base Management System (DBMS).
For the Interview, it is expected to be a casual one-to-one personality assessment round and may comprise of technical and general questions based on current affairs related to the Financial sector, and general world events related to India.
Visit our website on regular basis we will update very soon lic aao admit card, lic aao exam date