Job Description: We have a complex stack and use a lot of technologies (so learning curve is steep) - nginx + tomcat + mongodb + mysql + memcache + node.js + faye + rabbitmq + java + j2ee + Android + Couchbase+ NoSql + Zookeeper + Jenkins + Chef Get to work with smart and passionate people Build something of lasting impact for Indians. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced app features for the Android platform.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Write clean, maintainable code while rapidly iterating and shipping.
- Provide technical and thought leadership for the development team.
Bangalore Bangalore Bangalore Bangalore , Karnataka Karnataka Karnataka Karnataka , India India India India
10 months ago
GE power is urgently looking for experienced candidates in electrical designing of high voltage transformers.
- Execute, with guidance from senior engineering resources, the analysis, design, test, or integration required to define and support assigned components, assemblies or systems that meet business standards and program/product requirements.
- Prepare and present technical data to internal and external customers.
- Participate on teams assigned to address specific organizational initiatives.
- Share engineering information and promote open dialogue.
- Responsible for development of power transformer tender and contract designs in coordination with commercial, sourcing and tendering teams as per customers specifications and GEs global design norms.
- Carrying out diligent study of specification, assessing complexity and risk, making designs, carrying out wide array of calculations and simulations based on GEs design guidelines and software tools.
- Conducting design gate reviews within global organization and with customers.
- Ordering materials through ERP systems and releasing ordering specifications.
- To produce drawings/documentation for manufacturing and testing.
- Coordinating with productions, quality, sourcing, testing teams etc for smooth flow of line.
- Coordinating design activities within the global networks.
- Coordination with Global R & D and competence centres.
Qualifications:Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering. 5 to 8 years experience in Electrical design of EHV & UHV Power Transformers. Interested candidates immediately share your updated resumes on email@example.com
Vadodara Vadodara Vadodara Vadodara , Gujarat Gujarat Gujarat Gujarat , India India India India
11 months ago