Pune Cantonment Board announced 04 new vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil -03, Electrical-01)
1. AGE LIMIT: From 18 years to 30 years for AMO and 18 to 25 years for others.
2. Age limit will be reckoned as on the last date for receipt of online application.
3. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates will be admissible as per existing Govt. orders.
4. Candidates appointed under physically handicapped quota will be adjusted against the vacancy of
their respective categories of SC/ST/OBC/UR.
5. Selection will be made on the basis of written test. Candidates have to qualify skill test.
6. For further details and online applications please log in to our website: www.punecantonment
7. The vacancies advertised are provisional and liable to vary. The decision of the competent authority
would be final, with regard to all matters connected with the recruitment including cancellation of
the recruitment process at any stage and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
8. The abbreviations used are denoted as under:-
UR – Unreserved (General), SC-Scheduled Caste, ST-Scheduled Tribe, OBC- Other Backward
Classes, PH-Physically Handicapped, OH- Orthopedically Handicapped, OL- One leg, HH- Hearing
Handicapped, OA- One Arm, BL- Both Legs, B- Blind, LV- Low Vision)